A Veteran Suicide Prevention Non-profit, will be fundraising throughout the year to help veterans in need. Our goal is to raise money to help lower the veteran suicide rate to zero.
We have our 501c3 paperwork. Please let us know if you need our EIN to report on your taxes.
Become a Volunteer
With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.
Veteran Suicide Facts
- 5,000 – 6,500 Veterans commit suicide per year.
- Suicide rates are three times higher for veterans then non-veterans.
- Male veterans between the ages of 18-44 are at higher rates.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Financial issues or loss.
- Separation from the structure provided by the military.
- Issue adjusting to society.
- Substance abuse.