Our third annual Christmas Fund will sponsor fifteen veteran families with up to $1,000 each in Christmas funds assistance and a $150 grocery gift card. This is an increase in assistance from our first year where we were able to assist six families. Each family will be contacted directly to discuss where they would like a $1000 gift card to purchase gifts for their family. They will also be contacted to discuss where they would like a $150 grocery gift card. These gift cards will be mailed or emailed to recipients.
Below, please find the criteria to apply and the application. Applications will open October 25th and are due back by December 5th. Recipients will be selected and privately contacted by OTTF.
- Must have a DD214 showing discharge status with an honorable discharge. Or VA Benefits Summary Letter
- Must have dependents under the age of 18
- Must be listed as dependents through the VA, or
- You must show proof that they live with you and are financially your responsibility
- Must report your household income
**Anyone who has received financial assistance from Operation 22 til Freedom is not eligible for any other financial assistance for the next three years.
Please email your completed Application with the last 30 days of pay stubs, DD214 or VA Benefits Summary, and proof of dependents to Operation22tilFreedom.com. If you do not have access to a scanner, please email us to make other arrangements for submitting your application and supporting documents.